BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.
GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??
MARY : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly.What do u think, Peter?
PETER : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.
Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".
Waiter : "Would you like your coffee black?"
Customer : "What other colours do you have?"
LOL!
CREDIT: LYNETTE :]
GO TO HER BLOG FOR MORE!
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.
GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??
MARY : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly.What do u think, Peter?
PETER : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.
Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".
Waiter : "Would you like your coffee black?"
Customer : "What other colours do you have?"
LOL!
CREDIT: LYNETTE :]
GO TO HER BLOG FOR MORE!

<< Home